The Healer Soap Bar | Scars | Eczema | Acne
Our Healer Soap is the mother of all our soaps! It literally has everything you need. This soap is special because we put African Black Soap in it with a mixture of our best ingredients. This soap will help with acne, scars, stretch marks, eczema, rosacea, rashes, discoloration, uneven skin tone, darks spots and many other skin problems.
African Black Soap:
- Known for fading skin discolorations and evening out skin tone.
- 100% pure and handmade with Unrefined Shea butter
- Helps treat symptoms of Eczema, Psoriasis and acne, contains pure African Shea Butter
- Helps with reducing acne (especially in combination with African Shea Butter)
- Amazing Natural cleanser for the body
- Contains iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E to promote a healthy skin and hair
- Great for all skin types (including dry, rough and sensitive skin
- Can help in the prevention of stretch marks during pregnancy
- Can help reduce skin razor irritation and bumps after shaving
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- Oatmeal contains saponins, a mild cleansing agent.
- Oatmeal helps remove dead skin cells.
- Oatmeal can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes.
- Oatmeal can helps relieve symptoms of aging skin.
- Oatmeal is known to have good exfoliating properties and this will help to get out the daily toxins off the skin.
- It is also known to have skin lightening effects and thus it also helps to improve the skin tone and texture, and smooth out blotchy areas.
- Oatmeal repairs damage from other chemicals, such as alpha hydroxy acids, surfactants, and bleaches.
- It can help calm the skin.
- Oatmeal helps reduce pore size.
Chamomile has shown antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant and analgesic properties. It calms redness, irritation and soothes the skin. Levomenol is found in chamomile and is known for reducing photodamage and improving skin elasticity. Chamomile counteracts in sun damage. Also, a great to treat acne. Chamomile’s soothing effect and antibacterial properties combine to calm acne breakouts and kill the bacteria that is the root cause.
Turmeric is also especially good for your skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. You can use it to tackle a range of skin troubles, from an uneven skin tone to acne and from cracked feet to eczema scars. The skin benefits of turmeric basically come from its active compound curcumin and its antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin.
Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic and anti-infection properties. The active chemical components in eucalyptus essential oil contribute to its position as a purifying, cleansing, clarifying, and immune-boosting oil ideal for use on the skin. It’s powerful healing capabilities reduce harmful bacteria and infections on contact with the skin. The cleansing power of eucalyptus oil for skin can strip the dirt from your pores, soothe any itching or inflammation of the skin and heal the scars left by chronic skin conditions.
Lavender Essential oil: Due to its antifungal and antiseptic properties, it helps with skin problems such as wrinkles, acne and psoriasis.
Peppermint Essential Oil: It can be used to aid for any imperfections like pimples over face and back, scars, scaly skin and also bad odor caused by sweat.
- Honey's benefits for skin care work in a few different ways.
- The chemical makeup of honey gives the substance properties that can speed healing and prevent infection.
- The smooth, thick texture also keeps moisture close to the skin, which can help your complexion become supple and glowing.
- Can help your skin retain moisture and elasticity without drying it out.
- Honey is a humectant, is an item or substance that attracts moisture and keeps in locked inside.
Ingredients: Sponified Olive Oil, Distilled Water, *Coconut oil, *Shea Butter, *Turmeric, *Charcoal, Ashes of plantain skins, Cocoa Pod Powder, Palm Oil, Ashes of Palm Leaves, Shea Tree Bark, Chamomile Essential oil, Oatmeal and *Chamomile Leaves, Lavender Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Tree Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil and Manuka Honey
Bar is made from Pistachio Hair and Body Wonders